Covid-19 UPDATE: De Costa Hempey has been deemed an essential service and is open for business and accepting new clients.
We are happy to schedule consultations by phone Skype, WhatsApp or other conferencing. Please call (808) 632-2444.
De Costa Hempey assists with:
• Recovering for Personal Injuries, Car Accidents and Wrongful Death.
• Defending all crimes including Homicide, DUI, Juvenile Crime, Family Abuse, Drug Possession, Traffic Crimes, Curfew Violations. We cater to locals and tourists alike.
• Contract Disputes, including Arbitrations, Mediations and Court Litigation.
• Prosecuting and Defending Restraining Orders.
• Insurance Coverage Disputes.
• Civil Rights including Sexual Harassment and Whistleblower, Employment Law,
• Constitutional Law.
• Real Estate Disputes.
• Appeals and Defense of Appeals in all Hawaii Courts, including the Hawaii Supreme Court.
De Costa Hempey partners have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. De Costa Hempey has a proven track record of winning not-guilty verdicts and favorable plea offers in serious criminal and juvenile cases.
The firm has helped shape Hawaii constitutional law through an aggressive appellate practice. We have won numerous precedent-setting cases in the Hawaii Supreme Court.
To schedule a consultation (in person or via video-conference) call (808) 632-2444
De Costa Hempey Yelp listing here.
Superlawyers profile here.
De Costa Hempey Facebook page here.
Craig De Costa AVVO listing here.
Daniel Hempey AVVO reviews here.
No attorney-client relationship is established by contacting the firm; no confidential information should be sent via the internet.